Wednesday, July 15, 2020

SITUATION ANALYSIS -- 160


Jerusalem, Israel

*ENCOURAGING SCRIPTURES IN ACKNOWLEDGING OUR GOD!

Psalm 100:2-4: “Serve the LORD with gladness; come into His presence with joyful songs. Acknowledge that the LORD is God! He made us, and we are His. We are His people, the sheep of His pasture.”

LORD, we enter Your gates with thanksgiving, Your courts with praise. We give thanks to You and bless Your holy name.”

For, You LORD are good, and Your love endures forever. Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations!

Hebrews 6:19: “This hope we have, as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast, that can neither break nor drag. It passes in behind the veil.”

Psalm 40:8: “I take joy in doing Your will, my God, for Your instructions are written on my heart.”

*PRAYERS FOR THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT:

Some say that this current two-headed Israeli government (Netanyahu/Gantz) has made mistakes when it comes to containing the coronavirus, and at the same time, trying to keep the economy viable. The spikes in the virus, now, are higher than they were in the first wave of COVED-19. But, there are arguments because Israel cannot afford to go back to general lockdowns and shut down the economy.

At the same time, the government has designated “red zones”, and kept mainly ultra-Orthodox neighborhoods in lockdown. The ultra-Orthodox are retaliating, and getting into fights with the police. 

There have been mass demonstrations going on, both on the liberal left side of Israeli society (regarding the economy). And, protests by the ultra-Orthodox who say they are not being treated fairly.

Hearing the frustrations in the society, the two-headed government is trying to find a balance, but the politicians appear to be wishy-washy in their decisions. And, the public is confused.

There are demands for government hand-outs in every sector of society. It is making Israel look like a welfare state. The main point is that there is not clear strong leadership. Government officials have been making promises, especially about the economy, and up until now, have not kept many of those promises. This has caused mistrust and frustration among Israelis.

Also, by 100 days of the operations of this government, there must be an approved budget. Netanyahu wants a short-term budget; Gantz wants a long-term budget. Without a budget, Israel goes to new elections automatically!

We want to share some scripture, declare, and pray through these matters:

According to Jeremiah 10:23: “LORD, I know that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course.”

But, this nation is Yours, and as Psalm 33:12 says: “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; the people He chose for his inheritance.”

According to Proverbs 1:5: “A wise man will hear and increase in learning. And, a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel.”

So, we ask You LORD, to “Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.” (Proverbs 9:9)

Many are the plans in a person’s heart but it is Your purposes, LORD, that prevail. (Proverbs 19:21).

We really do not know how to pray with our own words, and You Holy Spirit help us in our weakness. For example, we do not know what You want us to pray for in this situation that has caused Israel to be in a state of confusion. But, You Holy Spirit can pray through us, with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. (Romans 8:26). Give us utterances, God, in the Spirit!


*PRAYER FOR HEALTH MINISTER, YULI EDELSTEIN IN THIS WAR ON THE CORONAVIRUS:

Proverbs 24:6: “Surely, you need guidance to wage war, and victory is won through many advisors.”

Your word Lord shows us that only with sound guidance should Israel wage war, and victory lies in a multitude of counselors. We ask that you provide those counselors to Yuli Edelstein; men and women who can help Israel receive accurate and needed information in a timely manner. And, can disseminate that information with clarity and truth to the people of Israel.

For, the scriptures say, that with a lack of guidance, a nation fails, but with many counselors comes deliverance. (Proverbs 11:14; Proverbs 15:22). Please bring Your deliverance to Israel, Lord!

And, thank You that counsel and sound judgement; common sense and success belong to You. You are the One that has all power. You are the One that has insight and strength. Please appropriate this to Israel’s government at this time.

*PRAYER FOR NATIONS IN EUROPE, AND FOR AMERICA IN REGARD TO AN INCREASE IN ANTI-SEMITISM…. BECAUSE THE WORLD DOESN’T UNDERSTAND!

We need to not only be pushing back the plans of the enemy, but also declaring the plans of God for His Chosen People.

Psalm 135:4: “For the LORD has chosen Jacob to be His own; Israel to be His treasured possession.”

Deuteronomy 32:9: “For the LORD’s portion is His people; Jacob is the lot of His inheritance.”

Isaiah 41:8-10: “But, as for you, Israel my servant, Jacob my chosen one, descended from Abraham my friend. I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.’ So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Deuteronomy 7:6: “For you are a people holy to the LORD, your God. The LORD, your God has chosen you to be a people for His prized possession, above all peoples on the face of the earth.”

Deuteronomy 10:15: “Yet the LORD has set His affection on your fathers and loved them. And, He has chosen you, their descendants after them, above all the peoples, even to this day.”

Romans 9:4: “They are the people of Israel, chosen to be God’s adopted children. God revealed His divine glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave them His law. He gave them the privilege of worshipping Him, and receiving His wonderful promises.

*DECLARATIONS REGARDING ALIYAH:

According to the Jewish Agency, what was thought to be an increase in Aliyah this year, is actually not going according to the predictions. The first 4 months, because of the coronavirus, immigration to Israel was down by 36%. In April, the percentage decreased to 80%.  From January-April 2020, there were 6,368 Jews that immigrated to Israel. More than 70% of the immigrants came from the former Soviet Union. The overwhelming majority were from Russia. Only 342 came from America; a similar number from France; and 117 from Ethiopia. The rest came from Italy, the U.K., and other countries in Europe. From Latin America, there were 509 who came through April 2020.

Isaac Hertzog, the Chairman of the Jewish Agency, thinks there will be a big wave of Aliyah to Israel once the coronavirus is contained. The Secretary-General of the Jewish Agency told a Knesset committee, recently, that there could be as many as 50,000 new immigrants arriving to Israel in 2021. There has been a great interest from North America, particularly. Israel needs the wealth of the Jews returning to Israel from the nations, to build up the economy, especially those coming from North America.

Declaring scriptures:

Isaiah 60:9: “Surely, the islands look to Me; In the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing Your children from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor of the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, for He has endowed you with splendor.”

Jeremiah 32:41: “Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land, assuredly, with my whole heart and with my whole soul.”
Jeremiah 31:9-11: “They will come with weeping, and by their supplication I will lead them; I will make them walk beside streams of waters, on a level path where they will not stumble. For I am Israel’s Father, (“ki-ani-avi-yisrael”), and Ephraim is My firstborn (“v-ephraim- who-bicori”). Hear the word of the LORD, you nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: ‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over His flock like a shepherd.’ For the LORD has ransomed Jacob and redeemed him from the hand that had overpowered him.”

Ezekiel 34:12: “As a shepherd looks for his scattered sheep when he is among the flock, so I will look for My flock. I will rescue them from all the places to which they have been scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.”

Ezekiel 36:28: “Then, you will live in the land that I gave your forefathers; you will be My people, and I will be your God.”

Zechariah 9:16: “On that day, the LORD their God will save them as the flock of His people; for like jewels in a crown, they will sparkle over His land… (Another translation): On that day, the LORD their God will rescue His people, just as a shepherd rescues his sheep. They will sparkle in His land like jewels in a crown.”

Zechariah 10:6: “I will strengthen the house of Judah and deliver the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them, and they will be as though I had not rejected them. For I am the LORD their God, and I will answer them.”

Jeremiah 23:3: “I myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them, and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number.”

Isaiah 57:14: “And, it will be said: ‘Build up, build up, prepare the road! Remove the obstacles out of the way of My people.”


A LOVE SCRIPTURE – GOD TO ISRAEL:

Ezekiel 37:27: “My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be My people. Then, the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is among them forever.”

SITUATION ANALYSIS -- 242

  Jerusalem, Israel PRAYER UPDATE – JULY 29, 2026 Israel and the Nations GPW News   Starting with the Lord’s Kingdom Authority a...

Blog Archive